The Value-Leader CMAD mowers are the best multi-purpose mower in the size and power class.
With a standard flail mower the material you are cutting is retained under the deck until it is expelled down like with a rotary mower, with the opening rear deck of the CMAD (Commercial, modified adjustable deck) You may open the rear of the mower and let the cut material expel, similar to the discharge of a lawn mower. This allows you cut faster when you wish. In addition is a great for changing mower blades.
- Structural Q235 Roll formed robot cut and fitted steel for durability and quality. 4 Gauge deck & 1/4″ sided plates.
- 27 ounce 3 1/8″ wide forged tool steel hammer blades cut/chop up to 3″ diameter grass, weeds & brush, or durable “Y” rock knifes for faster cutting.
- 14.5″ blade swing provides fast blade tip cutting speed for faster mowing. 136 feet per second.
- 5″ balanced blade holder tube for smooth operation and long bearing life.
- External access to rotor shaft bearings makes service far easier.
- Balanced steel V-Belt pulley to eliminate vibration.
- Anti clumping shredder bar welded under the deck improves mulching and wet grass cutting.
- Dual Cat-I/II quick hitch comparable 5/16 inch steel tube 3-point hitch with both fixed and slip top.
- Offset from center to get mower past your tractor for mowing near or around objects.
- Multiple tuff V-Belts provide positive drive to the blades and external belt tighten make maintenance quick and easy.
- Heavy duty 65 horsepower steel gearbox with internal over-running clutch allows blades to spin down gradually. Without it the rotor shaft slams to a stop when power is removed from the mower, which can damage tractor & mower.
- Replaceable side skids assist with anti-scalping and reduce surface gouging.
- Bearings are easily accessed for greasing and zerks are shielded from damage.
- Full width rear roller with minimum cutting height adjustment from 1/2″ to roller has tapered ends to eliminate gouging when turning corners. Roller has scraper bar to remove buildup mud and debris as you mow.
- Powder coat finish keeps your mower looking good longer as it is more rust resistant and durable than spray finish.